Music is the thing that expresses the words we can not say, and lets out the feelings that would otherwise be held down and [c h a i n ed].

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Puck's Alley.

The number one all time favorite character in the play, A Midsummer Night Dream (AMND) is Robin Goodfellow. He is the coolest thing in the play because you can "make, mold" him into anything you desire. He gets all the good lines and the quirky sayings. I would definitely want to be Robin Goodfellow. He gets to also cause mischief; which is always fun to do.

If I had to be anything other than Robin Goodfellow, I would probably want to be Hermia because in the end, she gets a good ending. She's in TRUE love, unlike the love that Helena has with Demetrius that is helped on by fairies. I guess you can't really tell the difference if you don't know better; but it's more genuine.

But honestly, any part in AMND is fine as long I can pronouce the words.

No comments: